Thursday, September 08, 2005

A Hui Hou

There's no way to say enough thank you's to Kauai--to Gay and Dean and Kim and Dasher and Mel, Vera, the Burneys, Shelly, Magna, Chris, Da'nae, Dan, Delpha, the people at the post office, Sierra Club people--the whole incredible island that really offered me everything a writer could ever need...They say that Kauai either takes you in and gives you everything, or it rejects you and nothing will work for you no matter how hard you try. I'll always consider myself lucky to have been in the former group.


I also have to say thank you to New York for welcoming me back again. New York has its own way of accepting or rejecting the people who come here. I could never have imagined having two such different islands both send their very different blessings down on me.


Finally, thank you, thank you to everyone for reading this. I feel that I've taken you all with me, in all my travels this summer--mahalo and aloha!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am extremely inspired with your writing skills and also
with the structure in your blog. Is that this a paid topic or did
you customize it yourself? Anyway stay up the nice quality writing, it's rare to peer a nice blog like this one nowadays..

Also visit my weblog: hawaii

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home