Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Brooklyn Sweet Home

Here's my building, for all the people outside NYC who are reading this. My building is the one closest to the camera, but I'm on the east side of the building, facing the courtyard between the two buildings, and it's night now, after midnight, which means that I'm getting hungry because this is when I ate in Kauai. Shouldn't the jet lag be gone by now? Maybe I'm hanging onto it a little, just as I'm trying to hang onto the spirit of Kauai. Right now, for instance, I'm listening to the community radio station I listened to there. (I'd been looking for the surf report--thought that would be a cool thing to upload to the blog, but you can't do sound apparently. And it's a good station anyway; I never knew what I was going to get, and otherwise it was mostly top 40s--from about six years ago. "Mr. Jones" was a big song for me this summer.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home