Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Interview with Marlys

I just posted an interview with my dear friend, Marlys West, on the About.com site: Just had to plug it because her poetry is some of the best, most original, funny stuff out there (I decided I wanted to be her friend after hearing her read her work). We started our novels at the same time, so we have the same relationship with our novels as women do when they have kids at the same time. Wouldn't it be great for our novels to get to play together in Barnes and Noble store windows all across America?


Oh yeah, and we both just had poems published in the same issue of The Notre Dame Review, so at least our poetry's hanging out together, even if neither our novels nor ourselves are at the moment. (I don't think you can click through to the poetry from the site, unfortunately. And don't worry, Mom and Dad, I have a copy for you.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home