Saturday, August 20, 2005

Parting Shot of Waimea Canyon



I'm having a really hard time believing that I leave Kauai tomorrow evening. This isn't the end of the blog...I have to develop the shots of yesterday's trip still. I'm torn between being very sad about leaving and very excited to see New York friends again (and I have to admit, I am very much looking forward to having electricity and running water again). How lucky I am to have had the experiences I've had and met the people I've met, in New York, in Colorado, and here on Kauai. Tonight I'm sending aloha to everyone I love, on whatever piece of land they find themselves.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home