Friday, July 01, 2005

Buick Update

Well, the Buick has cockroaches. Never thought I'd see the day when I had to put cockroach traps in my car. I'm trying to be grateful that it's not fleas. Also worrisome is that the battery light on the dash goes on when I'm going uphill. I suppose this is balanced by the fact that the "service engine soon" light goes on when going downhill.

Gay and Dean saw my car on Wednesday, when they were installing a new gas line, and they said that my car was NOT that ugly, and would certainly not be the ugliest car in any parking lot. I said, well, you have to make the stories interesting. But something happened yesterday at the beach to make me feel better about my car: I noticed that the most badass surfers are sure to have the ugliest, most saltwater-rusted heaps on the lot. So perhaps there is some hope for me in that direction. Delpha gave me the name of a friend who gives lessons. I'll have to check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home