Monday, June 27, 2005

Shameless Self-Promotion

Just want to let everyone know that I have been officially hired as the About.com fiction guide (partially paid on page hits, so feel free to click through, share with friends, relatives, complete and absolute strangers...). This is the project that has been eating up my time with internet stations at the public library--and keeping me from blogging more. (FYI, the forum isn't up yet, but should be in the next few days.) This is the company that Toby and Lydia work for, just bought out by the New York Times, and I've been impressed with how things are run so far, at least from a guide's point of view. Toby is also the new guide to poker, and (to promote her as well) has a great new book out on the subject,The Badass Girl's Guide to Poker.

Anyway, my love to all of you, and now that this is pretty much up and running, I will try to get pictures up soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home